By Ernst Von Dohnányi
Read or Download 4 Rhapsodies, Op. 11: For Piano (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Best music books
Regardless of the plethora of writing approximately jazz, little consciousness has been paid to what musicians themselves wrote and stated approximately their perform. An implicit department of work has emerged the place, for the main half, black artists invent and play tune whereas white writers give you the statement. Eric Porter overturns this tendency in his inventive highbrow background of African American musicians.
A Violin solo for two Violins with Piano Accompaniment composed through Pablo de Sarasate.
A French Horn solo composed by way of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(Jazz Play Along). to be used with all B-flat, E-flat, Bass Clef and C tools, the Jazz Play-Along sequence is the final word studying software for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and different audio offerings, those first-of-a-kind programs assist you grasp improvisation whereas taking part in many of the maximum tunes of all time.
- The Cowboy in Country Music: An Historical Survey with Artist Profiles
- Quartet in E-flat Major, Opus 87: For Piano, Violin, Viola and Cello: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Six Duets : For Violin and Viola: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Three-Chord Country Songs Songbook: E-Z Play Today Volume 13
Extra resources for 4 Rhapsodies, Op. 11: For Piano (Kalmus Edition)
- Download How to Have a Baby: An Expectant Father's Journal by Robert L. Strauss PDF
- Download The Roman Empire Divided: 400-700 AD by John Moorhead PDF