By Dwight Yoakam
Read or Download A Long Way Home: Piano/Vocal/Chords PDF
Best music books
Regardless of the plethora of writing approximately jazz, little consciousness has been paid to what musicians themselves wrote and stated approximately their perform. An implicit department of work has emerged the place, for the main half, black artists invent and play song whereas white writers give you the statement. Eric Porter overturns this tendency in his artistic highbrow historical past of African American musicians.
A Violin solo for two Violins with Piano Accompaniment composed by means of Pablo de Sarasate.
A French Horn solo composed via Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
(Jazz Play Along). to be used with all B-flat, E-flat, Bass Clef and C tools, the Jazz Play-Along sequence is the last word studying software for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues, and different audio offerings, those first-of-a-kind applications assist you grasp improvisation whereas enjoying many of the maximum tunes of all time.
- Paganini Etudes Nos. 1–6: For Piano: 0 (Kalmus Edition)
- Constructing Walking Jazz Bass Lines - Walking Bass lines : Rhythm changes in 12 keys
- Piano Concerto No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 25: For Advanced Piano Duet (2 Pianos, 4 Hands) (Kalmus Edition)
- Album of Classical Pieces, Volume II: For Viola: 2 (Kalmus Edition)
- For the Music: The Vince Gill Story
- Artie Shaw: A Musical Biography and Discography (Studies in Jazz)
Extra resources for A Long Way Home: Piano/Vocal/Chords
- Download The Trail of Tears: An Annotated Bibliography of by Herman A. Peterson PDF
- Download Lord of the Pies: A Kensington Palace Chef Mystery by Nell Hampton PDF