By Frances Donovan Monahan,Marianne Neighbors,Carol Green
Known for its trustworthy, clinically centred content material, Swearingen's handbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing offers a brief connection with one hundred twenty five of the main generally encountered medical-surgical stipulations. specialist authors Fran Monahan, RN, PhD, ANEF, Marianne friends, EdD, RN, and Carol eco-friendly, PhD, RN, CNE make it effortless to discover and use the data you must recognize to supply optimum sufferer care. targeted to this guide, end result standards comprise particular and measurable timeframes to assist in constructing reasonable remedy pursuits and comparing the effectiveness of care. for college students, it really is an excellent source for care making plans and clinicals; for practitioners, it is a nice scientific reference!
- More than a hundred twenty five universal medical-surgical conditions are equipped through physique method for handy use as a medical reference.
- A quick-reference, easy-to-use format comprises those headings for every med-surg disorder:
- Diagnostic Tests
- Collaborative Management
- Nursing Diagnoses and Interventions
- Patient-Family instructing and Discharge Planning
- Outcome criteria function particular and measurable timeframes for every outcome.
- Patient teaching for every sickness is helping you teach sufferers and their households for self-care and discharge.
- Clinical notes and cautions tension key issues or indicators on the topic of quite a few problems and conditions.
- An evaluation of nursing issues for the hospitalized patient comprises innovations correct to many problems, comparable to perioperative care, soreness, lengthy mattress relaxation, psychosocial help, and older grownup care.
- Attractive two-color design highlights key info for speedy reference.
- A sturdy, water resistant cover prolongs the lifetime of the book.
- Thorough updates give you the newest evidence-based perform content material and scientific advancements, together with the most recent Joint fee criteria, newest screening options, revised remedy directions, new medicinal drugs, and lab tests.
- New Burns section covers the care of burns within the medical-surgical setting.
- New Immunologic Disorders unit discusses transfusion reactions, hypersensitive reaction, and AIDS.
- New Cancer Care unit updates and expands insurance of lung melanoma, worried method tumors, GI malignancies, neoplastic illnesses of the hematopoietic approach, head/neck cancers, breast melanoma, and GI cancer.
- An emphasis on sufferer safety addresses preventable sufferer protection issues.
Read or Download Manual of Medical-Surgical Nursing Care - E-Book: Nursing Interventions and Collaborative Management (Manual of Medical Surgical Nursing Care) PDF
Best nursing books
This factor of Perioperative Nursing Clinics, visitor Edited by means of pleasure Don Baker, PhD, RN-BC, CNE, CNOR, NEA-BC, will specialise in Informatics with subject matters together with: Distance schooling; machine technological know-how and cognitive technology; function of the perioperative nurse as informaticist; cyber diving: literature seek; site evaluate; bibliographic software program; relational database courses; digital studying environments; electronic divide; and social networking legality.
Breakthroughs in clinical technology and expertise, mixed with shifts in way of life and demographics, have led to a speedy upward push within the variety of members residing with a number of continual health problems. Comprehensive Care Coordination for Chronically sick Adults offers thorough demographics in this starting to be area, describes versions for switch, studies present literature and examines a number of results.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2012 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, notice: keine, Evangelische Fachhochschule Rheinland-Westfalen-Lippe, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In meiner Arbeit als freigestellter Praxisanleiter in einem psychiatrischen Fachkrankenhaus ist es meine Aufgabe neue Auszubildende in unserem Haus in der Probezeit zu begleiten.
Gerontologic Nursing, fifth version bargains accomplished illness and well being insurance to equip you with the basic details you want to give you the most sensible nursing care to older adults. A body-system association makes details effortless to discover, and contains discussions on healthiness promoting, psychologic and sociocultural concerns, and the typical medical-surgical difficulties linked to getting older adults.
- Pflegestandards Altenpflege (German Edition)
- Reinigungsdienste und Hygiene in Krankenhäusern und Pflegeeinrichtungen: Leitfaden für Hygieneverantwortliche (German Edition)
- Palliative Care in Nursing and Healthcare
- Complexity Leadership Nursing's Role in Health-Care Delivery
- Gerioperative Nursing Care: Principles and Practices of Surgical Care for the Older Adult
Additional info for Manual of Medical-Surgical Nursing Care - E-Book: Nursing Interventions and Collaborative Management (Manual of Medical Surgical Nursing Care)
- Download A Short Guide to Fraud Risk: Fraud Resistance and Detection by Martin Samociuk,Nigel Iyer PDF
- Download Identity Around the World: New Directions for Child and by Seth J. Schwartz PDF